With the holiday season comes spending quality time with loved ones, eating great food, and enjoying all the festivities the season has to offer, so the last thing we want is to be preoccupied with the state of our homes.
Whether it's the anticipation of guests' arrival or the ever-growing holiday to-do list, our living space should serve as a haven, not another source of stress. This is where Neighborly® steps in. As your hub for home services™, Neighborly boasts more than 30 dedicated brands committed to enhancing the quality of your home, providing a hassle-free way to address all our home service needs before, during, and after the holiday rush.
Utilizing Neighborly's Home Services for a Holiday-Ready Home
Home is a place to remember good times and create new memories for the future, and a well-maintained space allows you and your holiday guests to feel comfortable, relax, and enjoy the time together that much more. So how can you utilize home services to ensure that your home is in tip-top shape this holiday season?
- Paint common area rooms to feel warm and inviting for guests. (Five Star Painting®)
- Schedule maintenance checks for plumbing and electrical systems to prevent any holiday mishaps. (Mr. Rooter® and Mr. Electric®)
- Perform any necessary repairs around the house before guests arrive, and prepare to assemble toys and gifts after the festivities are over. ( Handyman®)
- Ensure your appliances are in top shape for smooth holiday meal preparations with the help of Neighborly's comprehensive services. (Mr. Appliance)
- Add a festive touch to your exterior with holiday lights and landscaping to provide great curb appeal for holiday visitors. (The Grounds Guys®)
- Have your house professionally cleaned by cleaning specialists to ensure that your house is ready to welcome in guests. (Molly Maid®)
- Check and service your HVAC system to guarantee a warm and comfortable atmosphere for your guests. (Aire Serv®)
- Schedule a professional dryer vent cleaning to address lint buildup caused by sweaters and winter clothing. (Dryer Vent Wizard®)
- Ensure your windows and doors are properly sealed to keep the warmth in and the cold out during winter celebrations. (Window Genie®)
By addressing these additional home services with the help of Neighborly, you'll create a home that not only looks festive but is also well-prepared and comfortable for the holiday season. For a full list of holiday home checklist tips, visit: Home for the Holidays.
Home is Where the Heart of the Holidays is
From hosting festive movie nights, to Christmas caroling with friends and family, and even watching football games on Sundays, these holiday traditions and moments foster togetherness and create lasting memories, and our homes are at the heart of it all. By ensuring your space is holiday-ready, you can spend more time focusing on what truly matters.
This sentiment is particularly true at Neighborly, where our Code of Values emphasizes the golden rule of treating others as we would like to be treated. Encouraging and cherishing the time spent with friends and family reinforces the essence of building meaningful relationships. This is what the holiday season – and Neighborly – is all about.
As you prepare for holiday get-togethers, let Neighborly be the helping hand that aids you in ensuring you create unforgettable moments. Life is short, so be sure to express your love and appreciation to your family and friends and cherish the moments that make the holiday season so special. And from the Neighborly family to yours, happy holidays!
Written By Brian Woods, Group VP, Franchise Development, Neighborly on LinkedIn